My past week and a half in pictures!

Hello there fellow bloggers! :)

It seems to have been quite a while since I last blogged, as I have been keeping myself very busy with going out and making the most of my summer! ...It must have been the stimulation of my top to do's! You know what they say.. time flies when you're having fun ;)

So I thought I'd keep this post short and sweet by posting some pictures of what sort of things I have been getting up to, hope you all enjoy!

Ready to go to the beach! 16/07
Beach shadows at Sea Palling! 16/07
Me, Luke & Lauren writing out names! 16/07
Our little set up on the beach - sneaky camera taking from me ;) 16/07
Monsters University at the cinema (orange wednesday's with Abbie!)
Cromer with Lauren and Aleisha! 18/07
Sunbathing in Cromer! 18/07 
Little things amuse me and well.. mine and my sisters conversation went like this..
Joe's gathering/party and a late night walk round Blofield! 19/07
Sophie's 21st Meal with all the lovely garage people! <3
Sophie's 21st clubbing antics! 20/17
Another photo from Sophie's 21st - cocktails! 20/17
Chilling in the garden and found this butterfly.. too pretty not to take a photo!
Lastly, cloud gazing and found some unusually odd clouds!


Hope you all enjoy looking at the pictures of what I have been getting up to and I shall have another post for you soon! Oh and for all the people that have only just broke up from school - have a lovely summer!

Now for the photo of the day.. I'll leave you with this little quote :))
Love and hugs,
Fleur xxx

   

Comments

Popular Posts